86 thoughts on “The Real State Of The Union

  1. Trump's "Super Bawl" – The State of the Bunion (aka A Spurious Bonus Point)

    Executive time wasn't fun
    There was far too much to get done
    Like rehearsing his speech
    So the people he'd reach
    By telling them all how he'd won

    But his war wound was hurting again
    Face contorted – a rictus of pain
    But nobody could beat
    His heroic defeat
    Of the thoughts that were lodged in his brain

    So in terrible anguished despair
    All his papers, he threw, in the air
    Then he found a few more
    Tore them up on the floor
    And cried out for his staff to repair

    The day came, he was ready at last
    And he would not hold back with his blast
    The congress would see
    That they must agree
    To his plan, the die surely was cast

    He said "Now we have got a clean slate
    For a Union united in fate
    Differences put aside
    With honour and pride
    Please let us end all warring and hate"

    Such a speech unexpected, he'd chose
    Words that rang out like heavenly prose
    To the glory of God
    That they had to applaud
    As he finished the congress all rose

    But as they stood the President mumbled
    Saying something strange as he grumbled
    "That's the wrong speech – but how
    Was it my wedding vow
    Got mixed up , oh darn it, I fumbled!"

  2. "The Station of The Union" is just Wilde…Yes! and โ€œI am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.โ€

  3. TRUMPS SOTU 76% APPROVAL RATING from CNN AND CBS VIEWERS. LOL. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

  4. History will remember that the Republicans gave this monster a standing ovation after every sentence and obvious lie.
    Even when they knew he was a feckless moron and a traitor to his country.

  5. At this point I think we should probably give Trump his wall
    Actually let's give him 4 a floor a ceiling with padding and a special jacket

  6. The clapping after every syllable a President utters during the State of the Union has never been limited to Republicans.

  7. I think we the right should declare everyone on the left as the true traitors to our country and the enemy of the people and rage war against them. They all should be abolished.

  8. The Republikkkans at Spanky McBoneSpurs' SOTU reminded me of Stalin's Russia.
    https://www.newyorker.com/news/our-columnists/donald-trumps-very-soviet-fixation-on-applause

  9. Jared is youthful looking but in this crowd he looks like a minor.
    I really don't understand Ivanks' attraction for him; her voice is deeper than his, she weighs more than him and he looks more like he could be her little brother or son. If you look at them closely they look related.
    Forget it, I answered my own question as I was typing, it's the whole Oedipus thing.

  10. that orange lunatic was let loose on the usa more then 2 years ago. he acts like a dic tator. how long until they drop the act and get rid of him. lets go back to normal safe politics. not the kind that might start ww3 and make me worry each and everyday about my home planet being blown to bits. by an orange crazy old fool.

  11. Trumps call for the house to pass a resolution banning full term abortion was pretty telling. People who respect the lives of babies responded with applause while the democrats remained silent as they support the murder of babies that would be able to survive outside the womb. Third trimester abortions are absolutely wrong!!!!

  12. I understand some hate but what's with all the NK comparisons you realize this has happened every year since Woodrow Wilson?? this isn't just an "ohh must clap for Trump" literally watch 1 SOTU for the last 5 Presidents and you will see the president's party always claps for every fucking thing he says..

  13. I don't know why you all are giving him a hard time about being boring, I like boring, please mister trump, give me boring.

  14. Itโ€™s hard not to feel sorry for Colbert. This continuous nonsense is exactly why Trump won. If Trump cured cancer Colbert would still make a weird and desperate attempt to oppose it. Beyond embarrassing.

  15. You can sense their ' sincerity ' . Look at some of their unsmiling faces..Yes, when the cell doors slam shut on the corrupted culprits, the whole world will clap too.

  16. Well shit color me impressed. If he spends that much time doing other stuff then WOW he has done so much already as our President in what you claim is only 40 % of his time, imagine what he could do if demoRATS weren't obstructing, lying, and acting like clowns the other 60% of his time. MAGA2020 #BuildTheWall TRUMP/Pence2020

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *